Style Name:Sweet Water
hands can do amazing things. perform surgery. rebuild engines. start tickle fights. while we don’t know every application, we do know how to make clean, soft hands. our soaps are super gentle on your digits because they are made with naturally-derived, biodegradable ingredients and contain vitamin E and aloe.
you don't have to be anti-bacterial to be pro-clean. soap's job is to clean. not kill. so why do so many brag about their 99.99% death rate? if microbes can't take it, what makes you think your hands can? at method, we make hand washes that are paraben and triclosan-free and as safe as they are stunning. and no one has to get hurt.
water, sodium lauryl sulphate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, aloe barbadensis gel, simmondsia chinensis leaf extract, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), grapeseed oil, lactic acid, sodium chloride, benzophenone-4, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, colourSee all Product description
- Cleans your hands safely and effectively without harsh chemicals, and leaves them smelling like heaven
- Made from naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients, including vitamin E and aloe
- Non-toxic formulas contain no dirty ingredients including parabens, phthalates, triclosan, EDTA or animal-by products
- Bottle is made with 100% recycled plastic and is completely recyclable
- All Method products are biodegradable, never tested on animals, and packaged in recyclable materials